The Ivy at Riverfront condo in Downtown Miami manages to single handedly fuse a sought-after location with some of the most exciting high end Miami condos residences in the city. The building stands just over forty stories and sits on more than twelve lush acres of verdant land.
As the building’s name suggest Ivy at Riverfront offers over 800 feet of serene river frontage that eventually leads to the popular Miami Riverwalk. Within the building you’ll come upon things like infinity edge pools, beautiful meditation gardens, a playground for children, a spa and health club, an arcade and billiards, business center and more. The views from the Ivy at Riverfront residences are unbelievable thanks to the inclusion of secluded terraces and floor to ceiling windows. The kitchens feature contemporary stainless steel appliances as well as granite countertops.
Downtown Miami is the home of Ivy at Riverfront, a distinction that puts you in the heart of all the action. From Ivy at Riverfront you can shop at the open air Bayside Marketplace, dine at one of the many varied restaurants, watch the Miami Heat at the American Airlines Arena or walk over to Dodge Island which is within walking distance from Ivy at Riverfront. For additional places to visit near the Ivy at Riverfront condo, check out stylish Miami Beach or the lush island of Key Biscayne.
- 13.5 acre lushly landscaped Oasis
- Located on the Miami River just steps or minutes from Brickell Village, Performing Arts Center, and Miami’s Central Business District
- Easy access to Miami International Airport and the Beaches
- 900 linear feet of river frontage connected to the 5.5 mile riverwalk
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Infinity edge pools
- Meditation Gardens
- Expansive outdoor sports area
- Riverfront Club- The community’s social spot during the day and the evening featuring a restaurant with delivery service, bar, and indoor/outdoor seating
- Business Center
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Dock Facilities and a Proposed Marina
- Children’s Playground
- Spa and Health Club
- Bay and city views from private terraces
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Pre wired for cable TV, high-speed Internet and multiple phone lines
- European-style cabinetry
- Modern stainless steel appliances
- Granite and marble countertops
- Stacked washer and dryer